Over the past 20+ years, the Tingari-Silverton Foundation has invested in risk-taking rebels and bold, systems-changing innovations. These include:
- capacity-building programs in indigenous communities: outback Australia
- women-led entrepreneurial ventures: East Timor, Indonesia, and East Austin
- healthcare initiatives:Uganda, Haiti and Vietnam
- educational infrastructure: South Africa
- refugee programs:Melbourne and New York City
- community playgrounds: Palestinian Territories
- revolutionary vaccine delivery around the globe
- women Venture Capitalists (VC’s) reducing the investment gap
Click on the map below for more detail.
Impact by United Nations SDG
The Foundation intentionally contributes to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals through both our grant-making and investment portfolio, as illustrated below.